1. Every student should carry his/her diary to school every day.
2. Parents are requested to avail school bus facilities for the transport of their students/wards. Non-bus commuters should arrive at school 5 minutes before the start of the school.
3. The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
4. Changing of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
6. Non Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
7. No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibitted.
8. It is strictly forbidden to throw any object at any one.
9. Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture or write or draw anything on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal.
10. Any damage done will be made good by the concerned students together with a fine imposed on him/her for such an offence. Any one who notice something damaged should report the matter even if he or she does not know who has done it.
11. Lending or borrowing money or other articles is not permitted.
12. Bicycles must be locked. Students shall not ride bicycles in the school premises. Use of scooters/motorcycles is strictly prohibited.
13. Students are warned not to buy anything, especially eatables from street vendors.
14. Our students should observe polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offence.
15. The school reserves for itself the right to terminate the schooling of students with unsatisfactory progress in studies or WHOSE CONDUCT IS A BAD PERCEPT FOR OTHERS.
16. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students. Blazers and jerseys should also bear the name of the students.
17. School Appointments should wear their respective badges daily.
18. Students should attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
19. Students, who remain absent on special working days such as Saturdays and on the last working days prior to the exams, vacations, and break, on the reopening day, will be fined @ Rs. 50/- per day for absence.